Profile

ChewyyGumm.TanYJ
My name is Gordon and i'm enjoying the little wonders that my life brings. i'm currently studying in Jurong Junior College and is a Zone4 St. John Officer of Chua Chu Kang Secondary Corp.

i'm very very thankful for those who are standing by me.
i Love the Jokers in my life.
in Him will i put my Faith in.


website tracking stats

Music


bask in the abundance.

Disclaimer: the following does not hold true to real-time as author has a mixed up sense of timeline. Things posted could vary within a 2-year duration.

Friday, November 13


when people have doubts, they often look for signs that safeguards them..
likewise even if they know that those signs are fake and just for show..
it just makes them feel "An Xin" ..

i know everything is just for show, but can't help like-ing it=)
i call this stupidity=)
yea i'm just dumb.. =.='''
i lost my chance[ if "that" was even a chance itself.. ]
i don't have the rights to grumble=)

..

.
.
.. I don't know how to be fine when I'm not

'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
.
.
.


i should just be me.. taking everything as it is...
i'll not choose even if given a chance=)
that will not be me..
i should just be me..
just be me..
just be me..
just be me..
..
..
..

~



~JuzMii3™~

Labels:

11:06 AM

Freedom Of Speech



Affiliates

Gorgeous(= ccks Z4 Jurong JC_09S13 Shahirah Kiong Chinyee Lim Jershon Yong Miaoqing Lim Sihui Jingting Chan Yihang Liyi Lim Yanjun Lee Goiling Koe Jianwen Chan Covenant EFC (Church)
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three