Profile

ChewyyGumm.TanYJ
My name is Gordon and i'm enjoying the little wonders that my life brings. i'm currently studying in Jurong Junior College and is a Zone4 St. John Officer of Chua Chu Kang Secondary Corp.

i'm very very thankful for those who are standing by me.
i Love the Jokers in my life.
in Him will i put my Faith in.


website tracking stats

Music


bask in the abundance.

Disclaimer: the following does not hold true to real-time as author has a mixed up sense of timeline. Things posted could vary within a 2-year duration.

Monday, June 28



i like this song(:

Falling for you
- by Busted

hehe.
years ago, i like the song Fall for you,
by Secondhand Serenade


talk about differences?
hehe.



Falling For You

Semester's coming soon
So I would like to mention
I woke up in my room
Alone, you're always welcome
Next week my mum's away
So now my future's brightened
I'd ask to have you stay
If I wasn't so frightened.

[Chorus:]
I, I'm really falling for you
I, hate what you're putting me through
What have you done to me now?
I just can't sleep at night
My bed is wet don't know how
Will someone please turn on the light?

You showed up at my door
Just like in a teen movie
I said, "Are you the whore?"
I paid to come and fuck me
I guess she found it funny
When I said, "Hello honey"
The piercing in her belly
They turned my legs to jelly

[Chorus:]
I, I'm really falling for you
I hate what you're putting me through
What have you done to me now?
I just can't sleep at night
My bed is wet don't know how
Will someone please turn on the light?

Taking over my life
But I don't seem to mind
And there's no stopping you
Taking me on a ride

[Chorus:]
I, I'm really falling for you
I, hate what you're putting me through
What have you done to me now?
I just can't sleep at night
My bed is wet don't know how
Will someone please turn on the light?
Will someone please turn on the light?

I, I'm really falling for you
I, hate what you're putting me through
What have you done to me now?
I just can't sleep at night
My bed is wet don't know how
Will someone please turn on the light?




Sometimes, life treats people differently.
some enjoys the duration spent on an event, well, it's just boredom and a waste of time to another.

why not let all things down and just enjoy life as it is?
pondering and escaping does not solve anything.


i'm learning from this. and yes, i'm going to learn all i can from all the experiences in life that puts everyone through.

for one things sure - i'm here to help if you need it.
just to let you know(:

but what do you know?
life is full of surprises; i'm still waiting for the next event around the next corner(:

afterall, we're here to learn. be guided and learn from it.

time is a good teacher. even if it kills all it's students.


Don't give up halfway. just push on ahead.
that goes for all out there.

and, to me.














Smile. for we're still facing it either ways; why not with a smile(:
2:55 AM

Freedom Of Speech



Affiliates

Gorgeous(= ccks Z4 Jurong JC_09S13 Shahirah Kiong Chinyee Lim Jershon Yong Miaoqing Lim Sihui Jingting Chan Yihang Liyi Lim Yanjun Lee Goiling Koe Jianwen Chan Covenant EFC (Church)
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three